And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Monday, October 31, 2005

I was going to continue posting Beebles, but I figured this suited tonight better. I'm not doing much, just sitting around. Yep. I sure am entertaining.
Quite.
I figured I should make a new post, but...it doesnt seem like such a great idea now. Intuition sucks, you females may keep it.
Shawn has managed to get Taylor watching professional wrestling. I would make fun of it, but Shawn's memorization of the various wrestler's storylines and moves is no different then me knowing the inner workings and the names of dozens if not more characters in the Kingdom of Westeros.
A Feast for Crows has yet to come out. That peeves me.

Anyway, my History teacher passed out fliers for this rally to be held on November 2nd. Now I consider myself fairly liberal, but this is just insane. The rally could be a good idea, but some of their taglines are ridiculous. For example:

Your government is moving each day closer to a theocracy, where a narrow and hateful brand of Christian fundamentalism will rule.

Now come on, a theocracy? Bush is no Pontifex Maximus.
Well that's all I have for you, happy Halloween. No music from the Sugarcubes for you today, I'm going to figure out how to stop it from starting automatically first. That gets annoying.

1 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Leah said...

I like your picture!!

I put on my cat tail, lent Susannah my ears and we sat around doing Hw in the living room. I almost went reverse trick or treating, though...(handing out candy to those wtill sitting in the library doing home work on HAlloween.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home