And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Wednesday, November 02, 2005


Not much to report, as usual. I'm going to drop Spanish class because the more I think of it, the more I realize that it's adding alot more stress to my life then I need.
I know I sound angsty, but I'm actually in a good mood. Watched the first disk of Arrested Development and saw the new episodes of South Park and Drawn Together. Listening to Golden Earring's Radar Love.
I am entirely out of quarters though, and have once again let the laundry build up to the point where I am very nearly out of clothes. Fun.
Just switched to Runaway Train. I swear, it's the music that has me addicted to my computer more then anything.
Well I'll post whenever.
See you sometime.

2 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Me said...

you are such a slacker

what is the world going to do with you?

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

Myles! don't worry, be happy. the world will do wonderful things with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home